Use of Dog Park requires a signed
for information call (940) 767-7829
- Please use the mutt mitt dispensers and waste containers located at the parks' fence lines. Owners/custodians must clean up after their dog(s) to decrease the spread of disease.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash until the owners/custodian and dog(s) are in the dog park and the entrance gates are fully closed after entry.
- Dogs must be accompanied by their owners/custodians. Owners/custodians must maintain voice control over their dog(s) and keep them in sight while visiting the dog park.
- Dog behavior can be unpredictable around other dogs and strangers. For the safety of all the dogs at the parks, immediately leash your dog if it exhibits aggressive behavior and leave the dog park area.
- To help keep the dog parks clean, please do not groom animals at the park.
- Wichita County requires that all dogs in the county be licensed. In addition to being licensed, dogs must be older than 4 months and be currently vaccinated.
- To discourage aggressive behavior, the city of Wichita recommends that dog owners only bring animals that have been spayed or neutered. Absolutely no female dogs in heat are allowed into exercise areas.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, and food are not permitted within the fenced areas.
- Some dogs exhibit unpredictable behavior around small children. For the safety of children please do not bring children under the age of 12 into the dog parks.
- Owners/custodians of a dog are responsible for the acts and conduct of their animal at all times when it is in a city park. Park users and dog owners assume all risks related to use of the dog parks.